Thursday, March 15, 2012

I LOVE YOU more than LOVE


It is impossible to capture in words
The feeling I have for you
They are the strongest feelings that
Have ever had about anything
Yet when I try to tell you then
Or try to write them to you
The words do not even begin to touch
The depths of my feelings
And though I cannot explain the essence of these phenomenal feelings
I can tell you what I feel like when I am with you..
When I am with you it is as if..
I were a bird flying freely in the clear blue sky.
When I am with you it is as if..
I were the flower opening up my petal of life.
When I am with you it is as if..
I were the waves of the ocean crashing strongly against the shore.
When I am with you it is as if..
I were the rainbow after the storm
Proudly showing my colors.
When I am with you it is as if..
Everything that is beautiful surround us
This is just a very small part how wonderful I feel
MAYBE..
The words LOVE was invented to explain the deep, all encompassing feelings that I have for you
But somehow it is not strong enough
But since it is the best word that there is
Let me tell you a thousand times
I LOVE YOU more than LOVE..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

FIND